Christmas wishes

13:00 Unknown 0 Comments

 
Getting in the Christmas spirit has had me thinking about the things I would like to receive from my loved ones. So, in the spirit of making things easier and less stressful, I've put together my wish list. Hopefully Simon will appreciate the helping hand..!
 
 
 
 
I'm cheating a bit here as I know this has already been sent to Santa. I'd been lusting after it for ages and when Grazia ran a 25% off at Whistles promo, I managed to convince Simon that it was definitely worth getting. It looks like it's the perfect size and the fact a can wear it over my body, means that I can push the twin's buggy without trying to juggle my bag. The two pockets are also perfect for a few nappies and some wipes. Unfortunately it's now sold out in grey, but you can still get it in black and navy.
 
 
 
This will hopefully help me increase my speed. I really want to be able to run 10k in 60 min or less. Current best time is 1hr 1mins.
 
 
 
 To help keep me warm when running during winter! I really like Nike running gear, you certainly get what you pay for.
 
 
 
New pyjamas are essential at Christmas time and I love these ones from Next.
 
 
 
I love wearing this in the day. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow and just enough coverage.
 
 
 
I love The White Company and now our extension and renovations have almost finished I intend to invest in some posh products and accessories to finish the look.
 
 
 
I've heard lots about this and would love to see if it lives up to the hype.


Let's hope Santa is kind to me this year...

J x

0 comments :