Dressing room dreams

20:27 Unknown 0 Comments

As you'll know from previous posts, last year we had a huge extension, which was a nightmare. Therefore we are currently taking a break from all things house!

The majority of our house has been refurbished, there are just a couple of rooms that we didn't change. One of these rooms is Oscar's old bedroom. The plan is that it will be mine and Simon's (mainly mine!) dressing room. Now I know we're having a break from decorating, but I'm so excited about having mine own dressing room that I can't help but plan it in my head.

I'm thinking a chic grey and white theme, with a slightly girly feel e.g. vintage type mirrors and accessories. A nice compact dressing table (thinking Malm from Ikea) and a cosy looking rug that feels nice on my feet!

The images below (from Pinterest) just about captures what I'm after.




I also have more pics on my dedicated dressing room board! http://www.pinterest.com/jemtaylorsmith/dressing-room/

J x

0 comments :